Digital OOH Platforms
Apart from being strategically located, our digital OOH platforms have unique functionalities to address the needs of brands, which include but not limited to, increasing top-of-mind awareness and brand recall, brand value and customer base increase.
Our digital platforms
- are enabled for remote campaign upload and produces real-time reports of running adverts
- can pull approved messages directly from websites and Twitter for display on the billboard
- displays very high image and video resolution in large formats which are appealing to audiences
- are remotely monitored using cloud monitoring solutions and physical wi-fi cameras installed
- illuminate the immediate environment and provide added beauty especially at night
Some of our key digital assets include:
- Double-faced LED, each with an area of 200sq.m – 10 metres high and 20 metres wide located opposite ‘Oke-Arin’ – the largest retail market in Africa.
- Provides brands with an opportunity to reach target audiences at their point of decision- making and purchase.
- Displays large format images and videos of brand messages on LED screens that is the size of 1/3 of a plot of land
- This is the largest free-standing digital OOH platform in West Africa.
- It is a single-faced curved LED board with a display area of 600 sq.m – 20 metres high and
30 metres wide, which is approximately the size of a plot of land!
- Engages audiences commuting from Lagos Island to Ijora and Costain/mainland.
Imagine your brand’s message on a TV screen that is the size of a plot of land!
- Single-faced curved LED with a total display area of 504 sq.m (height of 12 metres by width of 42 metres) and is located at Ilubirin, Adeniji-Adele in Lagos Island.
- Engages audiences and vehicular traffic commuting from the Island to the mainland through third mainland bridge.
- The location and elevation of the board at the eye level of drivers/commuters makes it strategic and very impactful; with premium audience engagement.
- Double-faced LED, each with an area of 147 sq.m – 7 metres high and 21 metres wide and is located at Ikeja, Lagos en route General Aviation Terminal (GAT), Murtala Muhammed Airport.
- The platform engages audiences and vehicular traffic going to and coming from the local and international airport (MMA) to Ikeja.
- This platform delivers a high Return on Investment and communicates brand messages to people returning to Nigeria through Lagos as well as travellers.